Who Is Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour? Biography, Wikipedia, Age, Wife, Family, Net Worth, Children, Married, Education, Parents, Father, Mother, State Of Origin, Home Town, House, Cars, Net Worth, Siblings, Height, Tribe, CV, LinkedIn
Biography: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour whose full name is Gbadebo Chinedu Patrick Rhodes-Vivour is a 39 year old Nigerian Politician and the 2023 governorship candidate of the Labour Party in Lagos state.
Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour was born to Yoruba – Igbo tribe parents. His father is Yoruba from Lagos State, Nigeria while his mother is Igbo from the South East part of Nigeria.
Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour hometown is Lagos. He originally hails from Lagos State.
|Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Igbo Mother|
|Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Grandfather|
|Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Family|
Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour was born into the family of Barrister Olawale and Nkechi Rhodes Vivour on 8 March 1983. The renowned jurist of 25 years, Justice Bode Rhodes- Vivour is not his biological father.
|Picture of Family with his parents and wife Dr. Ify Aniebo Rhodes-Vivour|
His candidacy gained more limelight following the All Progressives Congress (APC) defeat in Lagos by the Labour Party (LP) during the presidential candidate.
Here are 10 things you probably do not know about Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour:
1. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Date Of Birth, Birthday, Age: Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour was born on the 8th of March 1983 (age 39) in Lagos State, Nigeria.
2. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Educational Background: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour attended Nottingham University, where he bagged a degree in Architecture before proceeding for his master’s at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston.
3. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is the convener of Nigerians Against GMOs(NAG), an organization that advocates against the authorization or introduction of Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs) into Nigeria.
4. He founded Spatial Tectonics and serves on the boards of Alhuda Construction Nigeria and Delta International Commercial City Ltd.
5. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Wife, Married, Marriage, Children, Girlfriend: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is married to Dr Ify Aniebo, PhD, a molecular geneticist. His wife is Igbo.
|Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour and His Wife|
|Dr Ify Aniebo Picture|
6. Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Political Career: He delved into politics in 2007 when he contested for the Ikeja Local Government Chairmanship position under the umbrella of the KOWA party.
7. In 2019, he, however, clinched the party ticket to represent Lagos West senatorial district at the national assembly under the PDP. He lost to Senator Adeola Olalekan (Yayi). Gbadebo headed to the tribunal to challenge the result. Citing incidents of widespread violence and discrepancies in the result, he requested a rerun, which wasn’t granted.
8. On the 10th of August 2022, Gbadebo emerged as the Labor Party’s aspirant for the Lagos State governor’s upcoming election after decamping from the PDP.
9. GBV became more obvious in the public sphere when he criticized the then Minister of Agriculture, Akinwumi Adeshina, for his move to introduce Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs) to the country.
10. Gbadebo is a successful architect with vast experience in the field.
Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Language: Lagos LP Governorship Candidate Hon Chinedu Gbadebo allegedly Can Not Speak Yoruba Language.